Please Be Patient, I’m Grieving: How to Care For and Support the Grieving Heart
by Gary Roe
Do you know someone who’s grieving and wish you could help?
Are you the one grieving and wonder if what you’re going through is normal? Do you wish those around you understood you better?
This book has answers.
This practical and easy-to-read book provides the answers you need to make a difference – in your own life and in the lives of others.
Award-winning, bestselling author, hospice chaplain, and grief specialist Gary Roe gives you a look at the grieving heart – the thoughts, emotions, and struggles within. If you’re wanting to help someone who’s grieving, you’ll get a glimpse of what’s going on inside them and be better able to love and support them. If you’re in the midst of loss, you’ll see yourself as you read, and be encouraged that you aren’t as weird or crazy as you thought.
In Please Be Patient, I’m Grieving, you will learn…
– How hurting, grieving people are feeling and thinking.
– How to discover what they need and don’t need.
– What to say and not to say.
– How to be a help and not a hindrance in the grieving process.
– How the grief and pain of others can affect you.
– How helping others stimulates your own personal growth and healing.
– How these skills can enhance all your relationships.
This book can help you develop a priceless ability- how to hear the heart of someone who’s hurting. The benefits for them, and for you, can be staggering.