Professional Certifications and Licenses
* Grief Educator with David Kessler
* Grief Movement Guide with Paul Denniston
* Certified Soul Coaching Oracle Card Reader with Denise Lynn
* Anger Management Specialist from American Institute for Health Care Professionals (AIHCP)
* Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Depression & Anxiety with Russ Harris
* Clinical Resource Therapist & Trainer- Professor Gordon Emmerson
* Energy Leadership™ Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
* Certified Professional Coach through Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
Executive Director of Resource Therapy (The Gulf Region RESOURCE THERAPY INTERNATIONAL
PAST Affiliations :
ACC awarded from ICF
ICF Saudi Arabia Chapter Board Member
My name is Riem, half Saudi Arabian, Half German, and a Californian at heart.
As an Inner-Magic Coach, I help people (re)connect with their inner magic. It’s this space where almost anything is possible. A place of hope even when it seems eternal darkness has befallen. It is a place of creativity even when it seems you can no longer move on. This place is within you and is within reach waiting for you to embrace it
- Process and find meaning in grief and loss.
- Take stock of our resources, dreams & desires
- Connect with our inner knowing
- Remind ourselves of how powerful we really are
- Enjoy moments of our lives even when it seems all joy is gone.
Language: Arabic, English, German.
Sessions are available worldwide virtually
Grief.com does not pre-screen clients or grief support providers. Each person is encouraged to do their own information gathering on therapists and/or grief educators to make sure they are a good fit. Each grief support provider must also screen each potential client to make sure they will also be a good fit. A Certified Grief Educator means that they have completed the Grief Educator program, but does not verify their competence. Grief.com in no way is responsible for the actions of clients or providers. This Directory is designed for informational purposes only.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a vehicle to provide medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, opinion, or treatment, nor as a substitute for medical or professional care. Grief.com is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment or any other information or services anyone provides or obtains through this site or the practitioners listed, and does not recommend or endorse any individual practitioner, provider or business. Reliance on the information contained on this website is solely at your own risk.