Professional Certifications and Licenses
Grief Educator certified by David Kessler and grief.com
– One-on-one virtual meetings to educate, inform, and support one’s grief journey
– Informed on all types of Grief and Loss ; specialized in Traumatic loss and loss of parent
– Public and Guest Speaker on Grief Education
– Podcast guest speaker on Grief Education
– Audio Support system on grief via podcast “A Second Life” on Spotify, Google, and Apple podcasts
ALL virtual meetings will be done via Zoom, link provided through contact booking
Grief.com does not pre-screen clients or grief support providers. Each person is encouraged to do their own information gathering on therapists and/or grief educators to make sure they are a good fit. Each grief support provider must also screen each potential client to make sure they will also be a good fit. A Certified Grief Educator means that they have completed the Grief Educator program, but does not verify their competence. Grief.com in no way is responsible for the actions of clients or providers. This Directory is designed for informational purposes only.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a vehicle to provide medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, opinion, or treatment, nor as a substitute for medical or professional care. Grief.com is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment or any other information or services anyone provides or obtains through this site or the practitioners listed, and does not recommend or endorse any individual practitioner, provider or business. Reliance on the information contained on this website is solely at your own risk.