Jacqueline D. Parker Scott, Ed.D., M.B.A.
Professional Certifications and Licenses
- Certified Grief Educator ID# 105813
The Certified Grief Educator Program is designed and trained by the renown and grief expert, David Kessler.
- Certified Death Doula: International Association of Professions Career College-IAPCareer College
- Certificate: The Grief Summit: Counseling and Treatment in a Pandemic of Loss: PESI, Inc.
- Certificate: Grief and Bereavement Counseling: Udemy, Elmira Strange, Instructor
- Certificate: Completion of Hospice Volunteer Training: Kaiser Permanente, L.A., CA
- Doctorate Degree in Education, Ed.D., Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA.
I bring the expert David Kessler’s unique methodology, tools, and decades of experiences along with my experiences to help people navigate the challenges of Grief and Bereavement through online (Zoom) both Group and 1:1 Consultation.
Services include but not limited to:
- Multiple deaths
- Sudden deaths of a spouse, child, loved ones
- Terminal illnesses from Hospice and Care Givers
Grief.com does not pre-screen clients or grief support providers. Each person is encouraged to do their own information gathering on therapists and/or grief educators to make sure they are a good fit. Each grief support provider must also screen each potential client to make sure they will also be a good fit. A Certified Grief Educator means that they have completed the Grief Educator program, but does not verify their competence. Grief.com in no way is responsible for the actions of clients or providers. This Directory is designed for informational purposes only.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a vehicle to provide medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, opinion, or treatment, nor as a substitute for medical or professional care. Grief.com is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment or any other information or services anyone provides or obtains through this site or the practitioners listed, and does not recommend or endorse any individual practitioner, provider or business. Reliance on the information contained on this website is solely at your own risk.